Old 05-21-2015, 06:52 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Welp ~

We're clambering onto the Bus, and we've [mostly] stopped Drinking. So, I'm thinkin' we could combine those words, and call ourselves 'Bus Stoppers'! The Good News is the same as the Bad News: that's the best idea I've had all week! Time to refill my Java...

The Smartest Dog In The World busted the unusual move of nosing me on the Shoulder about 4 A.M.. I'm thinkin' 'Oh, he's trying to have me let him out'. I fell back asleep. I woke up a few hours later to hurling sounds as a Tennis Ball Cover from the Dog Park again saw the light of Day. The lil sneak somehow decimates Tennis Balls when I'm not watching. Not like it takes a great deal to divert me in Old Age these days...

Rain and more Rain here for another day or so. Like living in Seattle w/o the Airfare. Between Squalls, I'm hauling old Paint Cans and Batteries to the authorized Recycle Center today. Da Wife is some Gal Pal's 'Date' tonight while said Pal gets some Tech Award for General Brilliance In Her Field. Me, I'll be hangin' at a local Joint for some Dry Rub Chicken Wings I've taken a fancy to. They're cheep before 6 P.M..

Thinking of DOCs like Vicodin, I took a bunch of prescribed Oxy after Rotator Cuff Surgery. Never could understand what all the excitement was about. Nasty stuff, IMO.

Raitt & Hiatt...

- 'Thing Called Love' ~ Bonnie Raitt & John Hiatt ~ Live
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
bus59s.jpg (84.9 KB, 72 views)