Old 05-19-2015, 11:08 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by alphaomega View Post
Today, I was able to show up. Bright eyes and a clear head. Shoulders back and chest out with immense pride for her acccomplishments. Head held high from my own.

As I walked past her table to light her candle welcoming her into the sisterhood, I could feel the love and pride she had that I belonged to her. The crowd of friends she was with, got teary eyed as well, as they too, know my story.

All of it.

Its a tradition at this school that if your mom is an alum, she will hand you your diploma at graduation.

That moment, will be the penultimate moment, of the final healing of my soul. I will most likely not be able to contain my emotion and have already advise the principal, who has become my dear friend, to have oxygen and a stretcher waiting in the wings for me lol.

Thanks for letting me share this. I'm really moved by all this.

XO AO
Beautiful accomplishment on so many levels across so many important lives. Alpha, you're such a wonderful example of how belief in one's self, and in our loved one's lives, can enable any of us to a more fulfilled life.

It is a real pleasure for me to see you so accomplished and above your personal trials and troubles. My dear friend, Thank You for being an enduring inspiration for me.