Thread: Sick brains
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 01:52 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
redatlanta

I guess another thing that is hard to accept is just that any rational person wouldn't do this. Like how does he sleep at night?

Hmmm. I wonder how you sleep at night. He has shown you who he is over, and over and over again. He gave you herpes. A cheater and a liar. You are still schlepping him regularly. Who has the problem, you or him?

Wasn't it last weekend that you shacked up with him only to find out that he was sleeping with another woman the next day? Wasn't it last weekend that you blocked all access? Wasn't it last weekend you said you were done.....again?

I told her that he gave me HSV1, and suggested she go get tested. Is that bad? No. But don't count on it making a difference it didn't make a difference to you.

she knows he's an alcoholic and liar So do you. It hasn't mattered you are still sleeping with him. She will too.

Why are we broken up but still continue to see him? I know why he continues to see you . As for you - clearly your issues and addiction to him might need one on one therapy. Strongly recommend for you. You can't seem to get over the hump. Been there myself.

He pulled me in so easily No. This isn't his fault. Its yours unless you were kidnapped.

What is going on with his brain?? How can he possibly think this is OK? HOW COULD HE. I can answer this from experience. He is ok with casual sex. A lot of people are! He IS single. He can have sex with two women, or three in a day that's all up to him and voluntary participation. You keep trying to apply YOUR thinking to his. He is acting like a single guy. You are acting like a spurned girlfriend. He isn't your boyfriend (thank God). Now he gets the milk with out the cow from you. Listen hon - as long as you are willing to show up and throw down he is going to be game. Guy sounds outta control to me with the number of people he is sleeping with, but back in the day I had my fun too. I think its telling that he didn't answer the door with your keys in hand. Honestly, I am surprised he answered at all. But he did, and allowed to you access into the house to find what you found. Come on.........Dude is bad news.