View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 12:49 PM
  # 354 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Hello everyone

I can't believe it's nearly a month since I last posted. oooh I remember when cherry coke was first introduced in the 80s. Showing my age now!

How is everyone? I've really got out of the habit of posting - probably busy doing real life things. I had to finish working where I was due to ex Mr RAL being wholly unreasonable and unhelpful and refusing to assist with afterschool and weekend childcare. it was very disappointing and I felt awful letting people down by leaving so soon but there wasn't much I could do.

It probably sounds crazy to you all living in cities where there is an abundance of childcare. unfortunately, in the middle of nowhere we have nothing. there is no after school club, no nursery, play group or childminder. the only alternative would be to move jr ral into a new school 20 miles away, drive him there and back every day (80 mile round trip) and he then go to after school club there. not feasible and no weekend care anyway. So I have been looking for more suitable hours, even if I can't get school hours then at least just week days and looking at a couple of hours care once school finishes. There is 1 person who said she would be able to have jr ral. I've no problem paying for childcare it's just the total lack of it locally which is a problem.

Anyway, enough of my problems, what will be will be and I will sort something out. i have booked a holiday to cheer me up as you probably recall I'm a bit of a holiday addict. there are worse things to be addicted to methinks Going to one of the southern Greek islands in October so should be quite nice and warm still then with new mr ral and jr ral.

old mr ral being very awkward all round really. how long do I need to be beaten up for ( metaphorically speaking) for ending my marriage? surely there comes a point when people just have to move on.

courage - when is the happy day? have your son and his fiance decided on a wedding destination? do you think it will be in europe? how are your work projects going? are you getting a new minion?

tam - how are you? how is your work situation going? are you still looking elsewhere? hope married life is going well. is it getting hot in florida now? wish it was warmer here- very wintery today.

taz, gonzo, napster, fallow, alice, marria and of course Dee. Hope you are all well