View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 05:51 AM
  # 143 (permalink)  
WhoDey

With Rosebud leaving, we are down to three. Not being the most social person in the world, I'm a wee bit shocked that I'm one of the three. Who would have thunk it?

DD, I suppose it is a good sign that we don't have to post here frequently as it is an indicator that we have become comfortable with sobriety. That said, I do feel like this forum is like the rail on the side of the ice rink for me. I may not need it, but it is comforting to know that it's there!

You have always been more active in the other forums than Cindy or myself. I think it's great that you are reaching out and finding support in dealing with issues with your mother. Cindy has been very active in AA and I think that has provided her with a lot of strength.

Myself? Ehh. This is all I got. I have made halfhearted efforts to post in other forums, but I could make a more concerted effort. I feel like I'm in a really good place sobriety-wise, but it would feel odd to walk away from SR and go it alone. Maybe just checking in and reading threads from time to time would be a start.

Have a great day!