Old 05-16-2015, 01:35 PM
  # 301 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Took a lil Nap, after waking up at the insane, pre-dawn hour of 3:30 or so. I think I'm turning into one of those Geezers I read about eons ago who need only ~5 hours of Sleep/night. Beats that post-Baseball Bat workover feeling of drinking myself into Blackout, however. So, I'll take it. Had some Chocolate Cake we're still workin' from my Birthday a few days ago. Away now to the Dog Park...

Lept up this morning and cleaned the unfinished Basement so it'll show better during pending House Sale Activities. Taped up/repaired some shiny, reflective Insulation covering the Walls that had gotten funk_ee. Metal Duct Tape is about all I use these days. Dared to scootch out the Freezer and Vacuum 'back there'. Not bad at all, actually. Once Da wife popped up and outta Bed, I vacuumed the entire House. Clean makes it.

We bought the 1st Gen of pliable Roller Skate Wheels back in the late'70s, and cruised all around on Roller Skates. Good fun, especially when on Vacay at SoCal Beaches. You can cover a lot of ground. I taught myself to stand up on the front Wheels, and the front Stop, in a 'tripod' configuration. You can flat out 'run' on the Stops from a standing start, and really get up to speed in a few steps. We were skinny Hippies back then. I always thought that would be another good name for a Band: 'The Skinny Hippies'. The Album Cover below speaks to the times back then. Reminds me of our imaginary Fraternity in College: 'I Felta Thi'. Ba dum bump!

A pending Novel - 'The Romantic Adventures of Grande Sombrero' - brings to Mind this Tune about - um - age differences in 'Relationships'. BS, I was gonna chime in some weeks ago, and suggest you give that Side Squeeze you mentioned a whirl. However, I'm easing out of the Advice Bidness on here, for unknown reasons. Perhaps that's due to the quality of my Advice...-)

- 'Hey Nineteen' ~ Steely Dan ~ Live -

- 'Hey Nineteen' Lyrics -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Linda Ronstadt Album Cover.jpg (17.5 KB, 69 views)