Old 05-16-2015, 05:39 AM
  # 254 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Welp ~

No Bacon on these premises just yet, so tasty Italian Sausage might have to fill in. We'll see as the morning goes on, and absolutely nuffin' happens. Lazy day thus far. I can hear Da Pooch upstairs, yelping in a dream. Even he ain't in no rush to get up.

Recommissioned the Sprinklers yesterday, since I'd drained the System during a cold snap ~1 week ago. Painted some metal Stair Railings. Mucked around with my lil Utility Trailer. Picked up some Dog Bombs. Dodged a hellacious Thunderstorm at the Dog Park. Rejoiced in not having washed my Truck, since Ma Nature did it for me, sans Quarters. The Hail that came down maxed out at around frozen Pea size. Not big enough to Remo the Truck, as I had happen many years ago to my SUV. Vehicle Cellulite. Really trashed it that time. People pulled off the Road in front of where I worked to drive up on the Lawn, and get under some huge, old Trees for protection. As that space filled up, it was quite the spectacle to watch Drivers jockey for under-Tree space.

So, let's ease into Sober Saturday with a germane question from 'The Fabulous Thunderbirds', and a vintage Pic of the Batmobile, as mentioned by lunar.

- 'Why Get Up?' ~ The Fabulous Thunderbirds ~ Live -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Batmobile.jpg (36.6 KB, 38 views)