View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 10:36 PM
  # 325 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Morning all,

So it is the start of day forty for me. The birds are out and heralding the new day in. Nice to be up and about without a hangover. Business first.

Physically I am good to go. I slept like the dead last night. That is always great. No problems falling asleep either. I woke normally. Unfortunately I did have a slight headache this morning. They are getting less intense. I do need to stop the cigarettes as I suspect that this is part of my problem.

Mentally I am good. I have a few jobs that I need to complete around the house. This should keep the mental juices flowing.

Emotionally I am good this morning. Although it is still early, I still have the peace from last night.

Today I need to finish the last bit of house renovation. The edging to replace the skirting must be done. I need to complete my heat shield behind the fireplace. Then the cleanup starts. Next week I can start on the outside. Things are coming together and starting to look good.

I am enjoying the book, unfortunately I am almost done with it. I am not ready to go back to the self help/motivational stuff just yet. I have spent a small fortune on kindle books since I stopped, but it is well worth it.

Saturday, time to get my butt into gear.

Be safe and be strong,

Cheers

ZAB

P