Old 05-14-2015, 08:33 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Welp ~

Thanks for the B Day Congrats! Love it! TY. Buncha good Stories & Pix going on in this smokin' Thread.

Had a nice Dinner out tonight at a new Brewpub that specializes in Chicken. The Food really over-shadows the Booze, so it's not an unpleasant Venue. The Blue Plate Special was Prime Rib. Having Prime Rib about never, we all went for it. AND, I got a free Whoopie Pie for B Day. Free Dessert = good. I hit the Ginger Beer, due to free Refills. My favorite Store version is '[C]ock N Bull'. *Had to beat the C Word Filter, there. They also have a Diet version I've not tried.

When I ducked out to the Can, the other 3 decided to carry on, and hit someplace else for a Drink. While I wasn't thrilled at this development, I decided to roll with it. It all collapsed when the other Gal called from their SUV, and decided to cancel out. It would have been a non-issue at this point Trigger-wise, but it would have been a mild aggravation I don't need right now.

After running around excitedly while carrying my Slip-on Shoe upon our return, the Pooch settled into to his usual, Stress-free position.

-