View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 01:13 PM
  # 318 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Evening all,

I have reached the end of day thirty eight. It is not so cold out, but not warm either. Business first.

Physically I am good. I am very tired and have been feeling the fatigue from about 13H00 already. I am not sure why this is. I did have appetite today, but for some reason could only pick at the food. I have the most amazing headache. It has been with me since this morning and has just got worse. I am hoping it will be gone tomorrow.

Mentally I am good. I did not have to think much at work today. But my book made up for that. I did have a rather intellectual conversation with a colleague over lunch. I was very impressed that he managed to see things my way by the time we had finished. He is rather pig headed.

Emotionally it was a better day. I did not have any new surprises and was able to make it through without too much of a problem. The emotions were pretty stable and I feel reasonably good.

The AV was pretty strong with me this evening. Funny, it was with the anti booze book that I was reading. Luckily I was near the end and so could just finish it. I think I have OD'd on anti booze books, self help and motivational stuff for now. I am reading something that is light hearted for a change. It really took my mind off the AV.

I have realised that I cannot think about not drinking tomorrow, next week or next year. The thought is just too much. Instead I have to concentrate on today. Tomorrow can take care of itself.

Tomorrow we have an engineering breakfast. They always host this at the South African Breweries. We have a brewery tour after. I am not worried about drinking or anything like that. I am however looking forward to the tour. They take you through the whole process. I have done the tour a few times, but I always find the process fascinating.

Well I am shattered. I am hoping that I can drop off without too much fuss tonight. The cats have snuggled onto their respective positions on the bed. I have to now try and curve my way around them. They love the fireplace.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB