View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 07:50 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi all I love my Face Book page and all of my family well some of it most of the time.. and then i can go for a couple of days and not touch it.. but with out this tech I would not see the smile of my daughter in the Nertherlands or my Great Grand niece being so silly..mm wonder who she gets that from... and all of my Dear Stars from around the world with children in the military.. but then we have my sisters... Linda won't and has banned me from her page. but she does not talk to her daughter either. . Diane has to be a capital B and will have my Mom move in with her soon.. my Mom.. will never get to see her anymore when that happens.. I have found friends from so long ago because of face book got to hear their silly songs and laughter and the families that have come from them... sometimes I delete things that make me cry and hide things that just nothing I want to see.. I am an Old Lady from the time of white gloves and hats and gents in suits yet... I am so glad for the tech we have today.. for with out it the letter from my Son the Soldier would take 2 weeks to come home to Mom.. the green light comes on and the silly smile of a Moose with a Hi Moms what's for dinner is all that I need ...
Life is so hard.. and the days we are in make it harder. I truely miss the days of the 1960's .. for family was so important... and truely there were the bad people out there. but not as many of them.. love to you all. and please if you do open face book go to my page and laugh view my videos and sing and dance with my old hippy friend I just refound.. ardy...