View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 12:18 PM
  # 308 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Evening all,

It is the end of day thirty seven here. It is not so chilly out, but still not nice. Business up.

Physically I am tired. I am hoping for a good nights rest bi did have a headache this evening and I took something for it. It is gone now. I had a good appetite today and I are well.

Mentally I am fine. I have been reading a lot. The current book is about coping after getting sober. I will post the title once I am a bit further in.

Emotionally it was a trying day. I am over the worst now. I can now carry on with my recovery until the next bombshell.

It was not a very productive day for me. It was cut short as I had to come home to pay the domestic. From there on I just read. I will have to make up for it tomorrow. I need to put up a firewall behind the fireplace. It gives off too much heat. I am going to use some of the ceramic tiles that I have. My smoking buddy kept me on my toes today. It is good to chat with her - she runs HR.

Things are not looking good here in SA on the job front. A lot of projects are being deferred. It sounds like there are going to be a lot of job losses in the mining houses again. All doom and gloom I'm afraid. Hopefully the news will be better tomorrow.

I am going to try for an early night tonight. I think I need one.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB