View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 02:34 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  
TheCrimsonKing

You'll handle it

Originally Posted by Stratman1 View Post
That's a fair point. It's hard when there is always someone or some entity trying to take everything from you though? For example, the roof over my head. That went on for over 3 years

It doesn't bode well for a peaceful existence. And yes, that is a trigger but I'm talking about the local authorities now. The conversation had drifted from personal relationships somewhat
"I'll handle it" is the answer to all the what if questions that you can attach to all your worries. What if they take the roof from my head? I'll handle it. What if I'm sent down? I'll handle it. What if I lose my job? I'll handle it. What if I lose this relationship? I'll handle it. What if she is pregnant? I'll handle it. What if I have cancer? I'll handle it.

By the way, how did you get a broad pregnant that lives in another country? You tried to be a friend to her? Therein lies the error....it's better to be a man who puts his needs first. Be selfish. Ironically it attracts women more and unburdens them....

The solicitor women....stop being jovial to her. You'll probably get more respect when you start caring less.