Thread: On My Way #2
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 02:28 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

My AV, after battling for the better part of this afternoon, has quietly retreated somewhere. I'm not unequivocally stating that it won't resurface later, but there shouldn't be any triggers tonight. It's going to be a quiet evening at home, hopefully an early one (yeah I know I wrote that yesterday also), and since I'm still working through leftovers from our Mother's Day party I won't be spending much time preparing dinner, an activity that I've often done with a drink on the counter. Also, I plan on starting a new book club book tonight and memory recall of a lot of the nuances of most books is easier for me when there's no alcohol involved.

I've seen this pattern before, where I'm fine during social activities during the weekend, but then early in the work week I have trouble or at least things don't go as smoothly. I'm chalking it up to the unevenness of still being early in the process and am not going to analyze too much. Instead I'll focus on the simplicity of the AVRT big plan statement.