View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 06:14 AM
  # 304 (permalink)  
ReadyOrNot123

Where is the party - more curious about the historical sites. I love doing that kind of thing (freely admit, that came later in life).

Honestly, I can't imagine much worse than a bachelor party where you are the only sober person by the end. Hopefully there will be some other relatively sober attendees, I think you said your brother doesn't drink a lot but he is the star of the show, so to speak. I think you're right to fortify yourself as much as possible - it sounds like a challenge. However, if they are simply acquaintances, then who cares what they say. Think it through - they pressure you into drinking, you drink, what has happened? You drank, and they don't give it one iota's worth of thought ever again in their whole lives. Unless you do something noteworthy (and likely not in a good way), and it's an anecdote, and one that makes going to the wedding excruciating.

Happy Tuesday everyone. I wake up on Tuesdays and almost always think back to the Tuesday I joined here. Cleaning up (figuratively and literally) from the days before and feeling awful (figuratively and literally). So glad it's behind me, and taking it one day at a time....