View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 09:51 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

Well it is the start of day thirty six for me. It is freezing outside. I think it is going to be another miserable day. Business first, as usual.

Physically I am great. I only fell asleep after midnight, but I actually feel quite good. I did sleep right through to the alarm this morning though. I did have a headache when I woke and again I took the headache powder with my vitamins. I really need to pay more attention to what I am doing or I need to pack the headache powders away. the GB reckons it could have something to do with too much paracetemol. This might be true as I have been taking these things like sweets for years now.

Mentally I am fine. I have quite a bit of technical reading to do today. I also want to fill in the last stories of the first part for my book. I think I shall have plenty of chance to do that today.

Emotionally I am ok. It is still too early to tell what the day holds, but I have already had my swings this morning. The meditation does seem to help. If one can get through the rubbish of the first chapters, and I warn you, you need a dictionary to understand this chaps writing.

So it is a freezing cold morning outside. I have decided not to put the skirting boards back. A friend of mine actually gave me a great idea. They actually use tiles instead of the skirting boards. It looks fantastic. I think this is the way I am going to go. I don't have much to do inside anymore. I need a couple of kitchen cupboards, a granite work top for my counter, the skirting board/tile thing and to paint. The house is then done inside. I cannot wait.

The news sees to be terribly depressing here in SA at the moment. Our power generation utility is up the creek without a paddle. Half the cabinet seems to be getting golden handshakes for some corruption or other. The infrastructure is very poorly maintained. Job cuts are becoming common. The list goes on and seems endless. I really wonder how they plan on fixing this. Are we going to become like our basket case neighbours up north?

Ahh well, it is not all doom and gloom. Time for some coffee and a cigarette.

Be safe and be strong,

Cheers,

ZAB