Thread: It's time
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 05:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tryingtoheal87

It's time

Hi I am new to the site! I thought maybe signing up and signing in daily now that I admit I have a problem will help me to stay focused and stay accountable. Today is my first day with out the hot sauce. I kept telling myself I will start tomorrow or no I can't be an alcoholic because I only drink once a week which then changed to a couple of times a week and here we are now where it was almost every day. I need to learn how to not have it be part of my day and have wine be what relaxes me! I don't know where the old me went but if I had told my old self I would be where I am now I would have never believed myself. How did I let it get this far when I have so much to be thankful for! Well today I was on my way to the gas station on the way home and told myself I will just have two and I could have probably stopped at two but I would have thought about getting one more. I would have made myself go to sleep and woke up again tomorrow to tell myself it is okay! You can have two. NO! Enough! I am done having any and I want to stop wanting this crap! Hello all I am here to stay and I know it will be a struggle but I could use any support I can get
Thanks for reading!!