View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 03:01 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

So it is the end of another day for me - day thirty five done and dusted. Business first.

Physically I am good. I am very tired though. The fatigue set in at about 14:00. I only seem to get this at work. Maybe I am not keeping myself busy enough. I don't have cheek numbness so I will not mention it again unless it comes back. I had a slight headache this evening, but after a meal and some water, it went in its own. No exercise here today, icy drizzly weather outside. Not too much in a hurry to put on running shoes in that.

Mentally it was ok. Besides reading a lot of posts here on SR, I spent most of my day reading technical journals. Not too bad at all.

Emotionally I am ok. It was a neither here nor there day. I am still using the meditation technique from that book - real meditation for real alcoholics.

I sent my draft to the EB, she still thinks it's funny. I have a few more things to complete to finish the first part. Overall, I can see how people might find it amusing. I must admit that it therapeutic writing my history down. Although, I don't see the humor in it that she does, but that is because I am on the receiving end all the time.

My smoking buddy from work has a new client. So I will only be bugged to go smoke for half a day now. She does make the most stunning cakes and biscuits though. I should never have mentioned the sugar craving to her. I am trying to get her to make me chocolate éclair's though. I must say my colleagues are very jealous. Although she is a happily married woman, she is not above being mischievous in the office. She fans the rumors that we are having an affair as she knows it gets the youngest wagging and makes me blush. All in all though, it is all in good fun.

The fire is burning and it's nice and cosy bi am competing for bed space with the cats now. I have to order some things to make the fireplace more efficient, but true to SA, I can only get them from the states or the uk. Typical SA. We are now also getting load shedding here daily. It would be really crap if I didn't have my iPad charged and my fire to look at. Well bed time for me.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB