Old 05-10-2015, 03:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Solarion

Hi, Chiquen

Yes, I sometimes get upset late Sunday afternoon or evening. I did today about an hour ago. Maybe from the onset of twilight plus the knowledge that I'll have to go to bed in a few hours and then the work week starts again (even though it's not a bad job as jobs go).

No promises re: what might help, but I go outside frequently during the evening and breathe that in (surrounded by trees and other greenery in a low-traffic neighborhood). I tried some deep breathing earlier when I got home from the stores and was feeling stressed. Had a few moments of sobbing for no particular reason which eventually passed. Heated up some bean burritos for dinner because I knew they would calm me down (but of course I did put two types of salsa and some sliced jalapenos on them for some excitement!).

I also remembered to count my blessings and remind myself of a few little things I accomplished over the weekend.

I think I'll lie down for 5 or 10 minutes next. Not trying to fall asleep -- I read in one of those paleo books that somehow a brief lie-down resets the sodium/potassium balance. Anyway, I usually do that every day when I get home from work just enough to reset and freshen my brainz even if the rest of me is still tired.

Hoping this helps!