View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 01:15 PM
  # 288 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good evening all,

I have reached the end of day thirty four. It is rather chilly here, but very toasty inside. I love this new fireplace. I am only wearing shorts, that's how warm it is. And the fire is on idle. Even the bathroom is nice and warm. To the business.

Physically, I am a little tired. No fatigue today - seems to only happen at work. Co-incidence? No headache today. The cheek numbness is still gone. Body feels good.

Mentally I am fine. Not much new to report other than everything upstairs is working ok.

Emotionally it was a pretty stable day. I did not have much time to think about anything except what I was busy with. Blessing in disguise or not, I am thankful for it.

The fire is still going. I only have to bank it up twice a day. It keeps the heat brilliantly. I love the fact that you can adjust it according to the heating you require.

The builders eventually finished this afternoon. My cupboards are now back. I need to get the counter top people in. The builders managed to break on of my granite counter tops. The only things outstanding now are to paint the inside of the house and to put the skirting boards back. These things I will do myself as the builders did not have the finesse for those tasks. At least it is something to keep me busy. The garden is next. Luckily we are going into autumn here, so I can really hack the garden apart.

Well it is back to work in the morning. The weekend flew by. I was dreading it on Friday. Another lonely weekend, but it was not as bad as I expected. I was really too busy to notice anything.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB