View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 05:16 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Nonsensical
Hears The Voice

Originally Posted by mraloneza View Post
Hi all I am an alcoholic and I have come to accept it alcohol has turned my perfect life into a mess I have been drinking now for about 15 years but have been a real alcoholic for about 4 years at the moment I am drinking and have been drinkin everyday for the past 3 months I just can control my self felling sick every day has become normal for me I am always worried if I reek of alcohol at work I sometimes drink before work cause I cant handle the withdrawa I have lost almost everything including my fiance and baby which is 1 of the reasons I drink on a daily basis cause am all alone at home most of my furniture has been pawned to support my habit I hardly eat no food in the house all my money goes to the bottle everybody at work knows I am a drunk which Is so embarasing my manager never knows if I am coming on monday cause the weekend for me is a binge session the stress is overwhelming its like living in hell the funny part is that I know that alcohol is not for me yet I still abuse it like theres no tomorrow if I ddnt have a child I would quit my job an just drink cos its the only thing that keeps me happy an sane at the moment Iam broke I dnt know how I am goin to get to work or what iam going to eat until month end I just hate life right now...
Alcohol: The problem that masquerades as the solution.

See a doctor and detox. Break the cycle.