Old 05-09-2015, 07:27 AM
  # 201 (permalink)  
MesaMan

No Rain, no Pain...

Which is not the case here just yet. Still sprinkling, but giving the Ground a good soak. Much needed. There was so much Hail South of Denver a few days ago, they brought out the Snow Plows to deal with it. Made for a nasty-lookin' Evening Commute for many.

The imposing Image of 'Goliath D. Spider' kinda dovetailed with another Freak-Out that popped up this morning. This poor lil Pup seen below looks identical to our Pooch, and we make a point to not subject him to such situations. As it is, he runs to hide by Mom's Legs when I let rip a major Allergy Sneeze. We make a point 'round here of skipping any/all Drama Trauma; regardless of the Species involved.

Someone puked up the exterior of a Dog Park Tennis Ball on the Runner Rug in front of the Slider Door. The list of Suspects is a short one. So, that Rug + the non-pukified Blanket over my Truck Back Seat just finished in the Dryer. 1 of 2 Laundry Loads already done this morning, since I spring out of Bed and get with The Program as do so many here. Morning Energy = Good Energy, eh? I'm dealing with the Fume de Legume side effects from the tasty Pea Soup last night, but I still smell better than when oozing odoriferous Vodka funkiness.

So, why not a lil Smokey Robinson for this Weekend Morn? No more Tears for this Clown, since I jumped on the Sober Bus 16 months ago yesterday. Actually, I fogettaboutit more often than not, since it's 'The New Normal'.

- 'Tears Of A Clown' ~ Smokey Robinson & Daryl Hall -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Roombas.jpg (35.8 KB, 95 views)