View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 01:23 AM
  # 281 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Morning all,

It is the start of day thirty three here. It is chilly out. The fireplace people have just arrived. So that is good. Business first.

Physically I am fine. A slight headache, but I am drinking water. seems to be holding it check. The cheek numbness is absent. I slept fine last night, not waking up. so that was good. Still no real appetite.

Mentally I am fine. I have a few things to do today that should keep me occupied.

Emotionally it is still too early to say. Nothing has really grabbed me yet.

I have a few things to complete around the house today. Pre-work for the builders. I painted the plaster primer on the walls last night. Today, I just have to paint two walls for them to do their work tomorrow. Not a lot of work, but a few hours.

The fireplace people are busy installing my new fireplace. I cant wait for them to finish. Tonight I am probably going to spend the whole night watching it like a little kid. I don't know why, but fire has always fascinated me. Even from a young age.

Well it is a Saturday. It is chilly outside although the sun is out. There are a lot of clouds about. It seems to be the perfect day to muck around the house.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB