Old 05-08-2015, 03:58 PM
  # 171 (permalink)  
Tetra

I feel bad tonight.

There's a woman at work who I don't really like and I feel that the feeling is mutual.

Anyway I made a mistake at work today. Instead of coming to me and saying it quietly, she announced in the middle of the office "Tetra is there some reason why...?" I apologised and sent out an amended e-mail. I've seen them chop and change the list of names for the clinic up until five minutes before it's due to start but it was the way she announced it to everyone.

My dad said "don't worry. You are doing fine. The amount of times I got amended e-mails". My aunt, who is tough as nails says in life there is always one *****! Even my therapist said I'm doing really well and I worry about what people think way too much.

It's hard being at home. My sister is not easy to live with and she's having a tough time as well. My mom said to dad tonight "will we ever get through this?" His response was "of course! Don't we have a living miracle right here" and pointed at me.

Tomorrow I go shopping for a dress for my friends wedding with my mom and sister. If I can survive that, I can survive anything. I can't get the work thing out of my head though.