View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 09:25 AM
  # 274 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Originally Posted by Cauliflower View Post
Getting caught up! Yesterday I was so down and depressed. After I posted a whoa is me story, HALT came to mind. And indeed, I was Hungry, Angry, Lonely and Tired. All of the above. I ate, watched an episode of Ellen (gosh she is so goofy and funny), helped my son with his homework, and went to bed early. It worked, I feel so much better today. I just have to remember to eat. Don't worry, you are not alone... How are you dealing with your emotions Zab. I wonder if it's a good idea to just ignore them? One of these days, you will have to be the bigger person and set things straight. Speaking of straight, your house sounds lovely! I would keep both fireplaces in my master during the winter months. It gets pretty darn cold in Canada, lol!
Hey there cauliflower, HALT is a female dog when it gets its teeth set in.

I am not ignoring the emotions, If they enter, I notice them, but I try not to dwell on the at the moment. Almost like thoughts entering and leaving your mind. You see the thought, but you try not hold onto the thought. I hear you, but I can only set things straight once I have sorted me out. I know it might sound crazy, but I need to be absolutely sure of my decision in the end. After all there can be no turning back once the decision is made. The booze alone is not the only contributing factor here, there is interference from family, priorities etc. The more she put everything and everyone above me - the more I drank. So yes, there is a lot to resolve.

Haha, the one they are installing tomorrow will heat 500m2 easily. So the open one will have to go downstairs. The house is coming on. I am almost done inside. Tomorrow is the last building work, then I will paint. From there is is onto the garden. SA is nowhere near as cold as Canada.