Thread: i replaced
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 02:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
JaneLane

Originally Posted by ScarletWitch View Post
Money worries because of the uk election
So scared that because the Conservative Government will make things harder for disabled people am disabled myself because of my mental health there cutting benefits and reducing what money we will be getting
my husband cant work as he is my full time carer because my mental health is that bad that i cant be by myself for long periods of time as am a danger to myself and others
I thought it meant we would have to give up our cats my husband said we will not be doing that as the cats dont cost too much
I know it sound like a childish things to cut over its just that i am think worse case scenario because of my OCD and the fact that i worry about small things
They're not childish things at all. With the election, we don't know what's going to happen yet. I know there's a program on TV now till this afternoon all about the election and I don't think that will help with anyone's stress levels!

Nothing is changing immediately and protecting your sobriety is the most important thing as it effects all areas of your life. Can you talk to someone about your stressors? Maybe a therapist or something? I find just getting it out verbally helps a lot.