View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 09:46 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

Start of day thirty two here. It is freezing outside. This cold front is moving in with a vengeance. It is going to be a miserable day. The fog is hanging very low this morning and there is no hint of sunshine. Business as usual.

Physically I am ok. I did not sleep well last night. I kept waking up every two hours or so. The sleep was deep and I am rested, it is just the intermittent pattern that is bothering me. I woke with a splitting headache and had to take something for it. My appetite has eluded me the past few days. The cheek numbness is absent again this morning. My muscles feel good.

Mentally, I am fine. My memory is working overtime trying to recall incidents from my past for the book. I am quite proud of how far I seem to have gone back as well as the fact that I can recall the incidents in so much clarity. It is almost as if I am reliving them, both good and bad. I am sure they have a psychological technique for this - regression?

Emotionally I am ok this morning. I cant stop the feelings that attack me, but I can let them pass. It is about the best that I can do at this moment in time. I am sure that it will get better with time.

I have had the AV attacking me quite viciously this morning already. I do not have a physical craving for drink, but he bastard seems to think that I can go out and celebrate my sobriety. I will have to be extra vigilant this weekend. Luckily my plans do not include any social activities. The builders will come in to complete the last bit of work that they have to do. I can then move all the stuff out of my bedrooms and back into the kitchen cupboards. The fireplace people are coming to install my multi fuel stove. Seems like I am going to need it this weekend. I am in two minds as whether to install the open fireplace in the lounge or in the master guest room. I don't know as I don't really entertain guests.

Today should be interesting enough. I have departmental meetings most of the morning and then it is technical stuff for the rest of the day. I am looking forward to it as I hope that it will keep my mind busy. I will of course try to put a few words in to the book.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB.