Old 05-07-2015, 05:57 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
LBrain

halluuuuuuuuueeeeee!
Went to hall and oates concert last night. I never owned or listened to them on purpose until last night. Got that over with. Although true fans loved it. Band was solid but poor Daryl. Wife said she felt sorry for him trying to hit some of the high notes. It was sad at times. But, and I say BUT, when they weren't sticking to the scripted pop song formula and jamming, these guys were good. Really good. Kind of a funky disco rock jazz sort of thing. And it just seemed to me hall and oates were not good buddies for some reason. Hall definitely was the show. And he shamelessly plugged Daryl's House, new season starts tonight. Overall they put on a great show. Production was top notch for a small set up, sound could have been better. No visuals except lighting effects. I thought it was done brilliantly. When I saw TPetty here sound was bad too. I picked up front row seats on the side for James Taylor in July. They must have been holding this section out cause the rest of the place was almost sold. 3X the seats as for HNO, full arena set up.
I'm done rambling.
Today is wife's "pinning" ceremony and they say the pledge of allegiance to nursing thing. Having dinner after with sister and hubby.