Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 09:29 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
ScantySolace
ScantySolace

Hello, I could have wrote this! I'm new too, this is me trying a new way, I too wonder if I really have a problem at times, I go for days (usually one or two until the sense of dread is lifted and I feel what I did wasn't bad - in fact it usually isn't too bad, I find that drinking effects too many areas of my life though, there is the foreboding sense of dread that comes with or without a monster headache the day after (with or without justification,) there is the non productivity, the tiredness, the silly plans I agree to whilst drinking, bad business decisions, bad influences that I have invited into my life (that I may or may not have kissed,) guilt is a big one (and more than likely I have nothing to feel guilty for - it seems to mess with my serotonin,) .. I want to change, I've been trying for a while, I feel awful the day after I drink - mentally awful, but this seems to get forgotten so fast. I think (hope,) that I can participate in a community with people that feel the same outside of "the norm," maybe find encouragement, maybe give some encouragement then maybe I can succeed in this. I hope so - I hope you find it too x (do people put kisses on here I didn't check lol)