View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 05:47 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by anattaboy View Post
MM, I won't rule out AA totally. Back in '10 I would white-knuckle it til 8am and go to a meeting and everything would be good--I made it 16 months. Also had an 8 yr. stint from '89 to '97 in East Tennessee (a big shout-out to Central Group in Johnson City). I've done the steps to the best of my ability 3 times, been GSR, very involved whilst in prison etc.---my problem is "willful forgetfulness". I just really want blotto sometimes and the switch to turn that off is elusive. Actually, it's not an option once I've decided. Today I lean more toward RR and AVRT as it addresses that very thing (the thought process of making it an option again).
As of now I have ate a little and found my vape pen (yay). There are 2 more 12oz beers (geez, these things are tiny) in the fridge and the wife has the car and all the money til 4 . No vodka today (another yay).... I'm getting there....
I am so sorry that you are still struggling, anattaboy.

If you lean towards RR and AVRT, Google "AVRT on-line worksheets' and get started now!!!!! I would post the link but I am not sure if that would violate SR policy.

Rooting for you.