View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 10:53 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
QuietToday

Hey, everyone. Day 3 has begun!

I had a hard time last night as you can see with my above posts, but eventually I was able to cool down by eating and finding a very quiet place on campus away from all the parties. I sat and read until midnight, and then came back to my room.
I couldn't sleep until 5am, but it wasn't from shakes or anything. My body had spiked to such highs from wanting alcohol that, when I came down, I think I'd just drained myself of feeling. Still, while it wasn't great not sleeping, it was much better than drinking.

And I'm very glad I didn't drink! It's a beauitful day and I don't feel like hell so I'm going to go take a walk around the mountain near my school (which I haven't done in a long time because of drinking/not being able to get up). When I'm done I'll have an hour or so left before class and maybe, hopefully, I can get going on some of my Finals work *fingers crossed*

I feel good today, and I'm happy about sobriety in my short span of being sober. I'll check in later also, because alike many I tend to get the rush for alcohol once the sun goes down. Gotta keep leaning on you guys; hope it's alright!