Old 05-04-2015, 06:11 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
LBrain

I used to stock pile 'old' magazines such as my bon appetit . But that was a reference source and important publication to hold on to. Yep, when I was a single dude, I subscribed to cooking magazines.

And I have always held on to my fly fishing magazines and a few angler publications.

The current debate is over The Economist, a weekly rag that we have been getting for the past five years. Although I believe it is without doubt the best weekly publication available, discounting some of it's bias, there is no need to keep boxes of it waiting for them to spontaneously combust.

Amazingly, I keep denying Forbes and Money re-ups but they still show up for free. I ordered these when I had some kind of deal and figured with her background as a player in world economics in the past it would interest her. Apparently she had a bad break up with economics world and wants nothing to do with it. Yeah, she could have taken a high position at van guard but wanted nothing to do with it. So I'll struggle through nursing school... I guess it's the same as me not wanting to enter inside the fence line of my old business.

We are a funny species no doubt.

I think I have a stash of sports illustrated from a while back too. Purged many but kept a few of the 'collectable' ones.

Last edited by LBrain; 05-04-2015 at 06:15 AM. Reason: SI