View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 05:23 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
wpainterw

Originally Posted by Brad41989 View Post
Had a scope done on my ankle in April 22nd and am currently out of commission from work and the gym! It's starting to take its toll on me from not being able to drive either since it's my right foot! I'm fighting through it though. Our health is the most important thing we got so I'm just excited to getting close to being back to 100% but it sure seems far away time and $ wise. I hope everyone enjoyed the fight last night if they watched it and if not I hope everyone had a great sober weekend!
I had my ankle broken awhile back. The right ankle like yours. They put a cast on at first and them gave me a sort of reinforced boot and said I could drive with it. It was possible to drive but several times I nearly had an accident since the boot made it harder to step on the brake. I say this just to give you a heads up when you reach the boot stage. It's no good getting into an accident and hurting yourself or someone else. I waited a while more to drive and occasionally took the boot off in order to drive. Congrats on all the sobriety!

W.