View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 10:47 PM
  # 235 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Morning all,

We are now at the start of day twenty seven. Up early for the boxing, no comment. Sun is out shining, birds are singing and I am being lazy in the bath. Business first as usual.

Physically I am great this morning. I had a slight headache when I woke, but drinking water seems to be forcing it to retreat. I am famished, so some toast for breakfast with some poached or boiled eggs seems to be on the cards for me. The cheek numbness is the same intensity as it was when I went to bed last night. This is a good sign as I think this symptom is now also in its dying stages. I slept well last night, just the usual bathroom call. Note to self, stop drinking water at least thirty minutes before lights out. My body feels good and today I have no excuses to keep me from exercising. I will be using my heart rate monitor to keep me in the aerobic levels of exercise as this brings the maximum fitness in the shortest time. I think it is also time to bring out the treadmill for those rainy days.

Mentally I am good. My mind has been in overdrive already this morning with more plans and things for the house.

Emotionally I am ok. The normal twinges. Not so much self pity, more anger, frustration and loathing. Thankfully it passes soon. I have realized that my mind can box or banish these emotions at will as it were. Just a stern command from the brain to the heart seems to work for me. I think I have had too much time off work and therefore not enough to keep me occupied. The lack of exercise is also to blame.

So today is the beginning of operation cleanup. After the bath, something to eat and then dust out the house. Sweep, vacuum and mop. This should take me the better part of the morning. I cannot wait to see what the tiles look like. Then I need to clean the fireplace and vacuum the master bedroom. Chuck in the washing and that will be the end of operation cleanup.

Cats have joined me and are sitting on the side of the bath trying to look nonchalant. I guess they want breakfast.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB