Old 05-02-2015, 06:46 AM
  # 320 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Glad to jump outta Bed refreshed and Ketchup on all the fun things here. Mosquitoes and Brazilians. Turtle Boofs and Electric Fences, of which I've had several.

Well, all were had by a good time last night. Chicken Wings in a screamin' Bar, and multiple Hockey Games on massive Screens. There were some Chicago Ex-Pats watching, so their Team Goals netted some high Decibel outbursts. I gotta replicate their 'Dry Rub' Wings Recipe. 'Tis killer! The only temporary distraction was when this College Couple took the Bar Seats next to me. Someone was wearing too much of some Fragrance - as discussed here yesterday - and that covered up any Beer Fumes wafting about. A good thing, I suppose; even though I was not a big Beer Banger.

An interesting diversion was 6 Plaques up on the Wall, meritoriously noting who had met the challenge for downing 1000 Shots of 'Jameson'. Hey, why award someone Brownie Points for helping complete 10 'Houses For Humanity', or delivering 100 'Meals On Wheels', eh? So, let's run the numbers, Math Moguls.

1,500 Ounces of 'Jameson'. 128 Ounces in a Gallon. So, rounded off, just under ~12 Gallons of Irish Whisky. ~60 Ounces in a 1.75 L 'Handle'. Our Whisky 'Wall Of Fame' Notables had quaffed ~25 Handles of Jameson. Now, pick a number. Any number. Discounted to $5-/Shot, Membership to this exclusive Club had cost $5,000- or more. Tips not factored in.-)

Almost makes the Kardashian Adventures look defensible in comparison, eh? But, hey, I was known to 'give at the Office' for such causes by drinking myself into my own Wall Of Fame. All this prodigious Drinkin' did is make me think of this Guano-kickin' Tune...

As seen below, Life is all a matter of Balance...

Way to go, Julesonya!

- 'What Was I Thinkin'?' ~ Dierks Bentley -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
A Man Needs A Wife.jpg (20.8 KB, 44 views)