View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 06:36 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Vet69

Originally Posted by zerothehero View Post
How's everyone doing?

My urologist wants to cut me. He says it's not my bladder but a swollen prostate, and the meds that zombify me are doing nothing. So, the good thing is I quit the meds. But...I'm not sure he's correct. What if my prostate isn't really the problem? I also didn't much like his response when I asked him how many times he's done the surgery. He kind of mumbled and then said, "One or two hundred times. It's not rocket science." But he said there is no risk of incontinence and really the only risk is infection. That's not what sources say online. So, for now I'm considering another opinion, quitting the brain-fogging meds, continuing with catheters, and not sure what to do. I also saw a throat doc about the pustule on my tonsil and losing my voice. Answer: meds. Pustule is nothing to worry about, but my throat is sore from acid reflux (though I almost never get heartburn). Hmmm...

Gratitude time, though. After all this probing this year in literally every possible orifice, they haven't found cancer.

Hope y'all are well and just too preoccupied with living the good life to bother with SR for now. Ciao bella...
Yeah I'm with the second opinion crowd Zero before you let him remove it. Lucky for me both my biopsies were negative.