View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 02:36 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
mecanix
That bell or bike person

What i'm doing right now is the most important thing for me to be doing . If it were otherwise i'd be wasting my time .

My life is pretty insignificant , doesn't mean it's not worthwhile .

the less i think about my life, the more i live my life. The more i live my life, the more i live my life .

Thought is mostly an abstraction which is useful for getting the things i need to operate and maybe achieve some comfort in society . It's bought about an extreme technological progress but i don't think i'm hugely different from a human 10,000 years ago other than ideas i've been given by the society I've grown in .

In the past i used to strive for some deeper meaning, some greater understanding and it caused me misery , the nearest i got to my utopia was through the experience of booze or drugs , the null zone of no thought .

When i just got sick to death of it all and the desire for it ended. I found out it was my desire for things to be other than how they were right now that was causing me all the pain and misery.
The body doesn't care for my ideas and is already living in glory and is in it's perfect environment upon this planet .

Just like sobriety , it's very simple but people seem to find it incredibly difficult .

I learn, i grow , one day i will wither and die , accept that I cant drink ever , accept this is it, stop struggling to eff the ineffable and enjoy the time of your life happening right now

Take care , m