View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 12:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

Blood sugar issues, depression, anxiety

You know I am naturally hypoglycemic I run low 60-80 range in the mornings. Whilst drinking I never really thought about it, but I was artificially raising it all the time. Someone mentioned that to me today, and in all my times quitting I never really thought anxiety and depression could be tied to low blood sugar.

Does anyone experience depression or anxiety with low blood sugar? I know nobody can give medical advice but anectodtally should I be eating bread throughout the day, or the person I mentioned said something like glygogel ( spelling?). I don't know, only time my doctor ever really got concerned was the time I test at 55 after a fasting blood test, and even then he said because you run so low to begin with, that its not a huge issue and to eat more starches.

So I don't know, but if I could help my depression and anxiety by raising my blood sugar I would give it a shot. Just someones theory, but I was curious if anyone ran low on blood sugar started to bring it to normal levels and if it really improved how they felt?

otherwise thanks for reading have a good day