Old 05-01-2015, 03:13 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
PinkGstring

Hi Guys,

I have spoken with my therapist, she said to be honest and mention the meds. I asked her if I could refer them to her if needed so she can give them an assesment of my personality and how well I am doing.
I truly believe I will not drink again, I pray for it. I am working incredibly hard on it. 106 days sober. At the clinic I smelled alcohol on someone it smelled grose. I absolutely hated the smell.
I have been a trainee cop before in Holland, liked it a lot though I felt I was too young. Not enough life experience.
Now 11 years later I feel I am ready.
Did my swimming test 200 m in 2 mins exactly. Not bad.
Working at K mart is not what I went to Uni for. I would like to make a difference in my community. I love living in the Alice. It is a totally crazy place, lots of alcohol issues.
Cops guearding the alcohol takeaway "Bottle O" shops. Wouldn't that be super Ironic, IF I would become a cop....... lol!

Anyways, Thank you all for your opinions.
I believe it is best to be brutally honest. Fact is I quit smoking 8 years ago, I quit drinking, I lost about 16-17 kilos (still going lol) I have two jobs.... I think I can handle this and my family thinks I will make a good c op.
Can only pray for the best.

xxxx