View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 02:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

I've been so busy couldn't even post

I've been so busy couldn't even post and that is awesome news by my calculations, that means I've successfully built a local support group.

My days are pretty calculated now, wake up, go to a meeting or take a walk, if I can call one of my east coast friends or chat on line with one of them. Apply for work, or be at rehab, or a meeting.

Yeah, I am worried, I don't really have anymore chances so with that in mind, I don't give myself a chance to drink. AA, rehab, online support, calling someone, really doesn't matter as long as I am sober.

Feeling good, a lot is riding on this month and a lot can change this month, so I am trying to let rubber meet road.

I get depressed a lot though, and I do miss alcohol no lie there. I oftentimes wonder if " normal" is every going to come back or what it is if it returns.

Though I have crazy bouts with depression and lots of anxiety I am forcing myself to engage with recovery in one matter or another. Tonight I woke up its 230 am, feeling lonely and detached from the world, I am posting. No matter what, I am trying hard to live in a solution not the problem.

Well good night or day, or whenever to you, thanks for reading my thoughts on this very sober and dark night.