Old 04-30-2015, 06:51 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
mecanix
That bell or bike person

Yer i felt daft starting a thread prepping people up for the weekend when it was the early hours of sat in NZ and Australia .. A bit late for them ..

Also i think having a run up allows you to stock up on groceries thurs if you know picking a drink up friday evening as i used to do, as I did the shopping was part of the routine ..
so having the foresight to see where problems might be and address them is also part of the idea IMHO .

It's got a life of it's own tho so we just cast it out and people seem to run with it … Also it was a bit of a refuge from the intensity of emotion that can be the message boards when people are unused to sitting with their worse emotions and none of their usual alcohol escape to blitz any feelings into next week .

Confidence ? Imagine them in their dirty undies always helps puncture their pomposity in my mind .
hmm i guess i am pretty fearless , living life day by day on it's own terms allows me to have very few worries .

All the ghosts are exorcised and dead , i have no desires other than to hopefully have a good day tomorrow
It is my desire for things i don't have that cause me to be miserable now , so either i put my learning to use to get those things or i give-up on wanting them .. the result is contentment

Take care , m