View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 06:32 PM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Ananda

Just running through. I'm doing good with 8 months based on the idea that this is a physical issue and taking my 1.1K a month shots to stay sober.

All I can say is it works and as far as the emotional stuff goes...now that is what I get to deal with and it is going "ok" not great, but really not that bad. I'm sorta like screwed up in a "normal" sort of way (LOL)

I've been realizing more and more over the last few months the parts of my relationships with my friends here on the November thread. It isn't all pretty. I made some bad mistakes. Overall...I wouldn't have missed it for the world and I consider you some of my closest friends despite the lack of communication lately.

But we had something that mattered, and I still feel something special for each of you. I truly miss feeling that closeness with each of you and with Jason, but I guess time moves on.

I wish I could reconnect with all of you and get that special friendship going again. But I guess I am not at the place I was at once where I could "make love out of nothing at all".

Know you are all in my heart at least every other day!