View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 09:55 PM
  # 258 (permalink)  
nymets86

Ready, I hope you had a productive day at home. I have that luxury as well, but I'll be honest and admit that I abused that luxury and used it an an excuse to go out late and not have to worry about smelling bad the next morning.

I have a commute of under 20 minutes and I take the subway, so I sort of could get away with it whenever, but the nights before a work from home day for me were always late nights. Since getting sober (minus one day), I haven't worked from home.

Tonight has been a different kind of challenge for me. Got home from class, watched the end of an exciting mets game which they lost (arg!), but now just completely unable to fall asleep. I think it's the fact that the temperature is getting a lot warmer and unlike most people, I hate this. I should really just move to Canada. Love it there.

Anyway, rather than drink myself to sleep, I'm just going to watch some more videos on YouTube and if I fall asleep, great. If not, then I know I can get through the the workday tomorrow while very tired better than I could while hungover.

My heart goes out to Archie Bradley on the Diamondbacks. I'm not a religious person at all, but I still got down on one knee while watching that replay. Scary, scary, scary stuff.

Hope everyone is well!