View Single Post
Old 05-24-2005, 07:59 PM
  # 541 (permalink)  
hopealwayz

I am grateful that Sherry, Eddie, and Richie can always make me smile.
Thanks you guys! A lady is coming tomorrow to look and drive my car. I am praying that she buys it. It is so hard to sell that car because I love it so much, but I am in college and it is so hard trying to pay all of that credit card debt. My credit card debt is in the neighborhood of $11,000. I'm trying to pay that, go to school full-time and I only work part-time so it is tough. Getting rid of that car will take a huge load off my shoulders so that is what I'm focusing on right now.

Eddie, I read your post over at the Naranon board and just want to say that you are not responsible for running anyone off. Everyone has their own stuff to bear and own and maybe it was just pure coincidence that they decided to leave at the time they did. Everything happens for a reason.

Richie, glad that you got a chance to spend time with your son. Quality moments and beautiful memories.

Sherry, great job on that speech! I know you must have had a beautiful gleam in your eyes after sharing the message of hope with everyone. You are doing great my friend!

I'm grateful that I let my tears flow freely tonight as it shows that I am sober and can feel real emotions now instead of staying numb. I am free to feel and it is so wonderful! Tomorrow will be 12 days and I am giving this all of my heart.

Love you all lots,
Cheryl