View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 05:03 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
The only real philosophy I have is I live in a world of immovable objects and immutable forces, Strat - we all do..
I've kinda cottoned on to that fact pretty fast since I sobered up. I didn't actually know that and I'm not sure why

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post

I'm the only thing I can really effect any change upon...but that change can open up many new possibilities .
I understand that too and always have done, intellectually at least. It's just man, ugh, difficult to explain kinda

Originally Posted by Della1968 View Post
Hope you are ok. I don't believe in triggers. I always used to especially certain people. For me I think triggers are excuses to allow myself to drink. I can't change people I had to retrain myself to respond to them differently. Or just avoid them for awhile. If I was in the mood to drink I could make the NYSEG man a trigger.

Thanks Della. Again intellectually I agree and I do know this. Retrain myself to be a genuine fake though? I dunno man.

It's like, I've got some seriously sneaky and abusive 'relationships' to apparently contend with. And not just my parents.

They are not even relationships of any meaningful description, any interaction with them is just basically so destructive.

They go on about their lives having a great time- fine, great- but then unload on me and try to manipulate me emotionally.

And I'm aware of all this because I have had a lifetime of it. And what these people don't understand is the degree that I suffer.

There is just no common ground. I'm not even even being dramatic, I really do suffer and hate to admit that. I don't admit that ever.

But its written all over my body even. I don't know where this is all headed, it's not good anyway. Like they leave my feeling ill.

It's not even up for debate. I just will definitely not be emotionally manipulated and controlled in that way again by anyone.

Please correct me if anybody doesn't agree with me on that. Aw gee all I have is problems life is not supposed to be like this

Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Were here for you Strat whats up what are you confused about

Dont bottle it up i used to do that were here for you bud

Whenever your ready
Um yeah man, maybe I will throw out a thread or two later my head is a mess right now. It's been an unpleasant morning and I better hit the cot for a while