MesaMan

There once was a PRO_crastinator
A Progress-impaired Task Creator
With things to be done
He'd tackle not one
With Goals, was a Master Debater

Burma Shave

OK, enough about me...

Sprinkling Rain here today, and a low key day. The Chicken Wing Cookoff last night went well. Low attendance, but I had a great chat with a Pal's Daughter who's building her own simple Camp Trailer on a small Chassis. I steered her to a Website I give some Techno Advice on, and one where about any Topic she has is answered in full. Great stuff for us RV Geeks. She was stoked. She's been to 'Burning Man' 6 times, and we got into that. Plus, she's worked a Wings Carry-Out Joint, so we covered some fine points of Chicken Wing Haute Cuisine. I had hoped to engage a non-Drinker last night, so this worked out swimmingly.

The Drinking was quite subdued, and Da Wife abstained. This was no small miracle, since her Gal Pal In Sloshitude was there, and even driven by her Daughter. This was a Recipe for both to get hammered, but they didn't. This Gal Pal met some Guy on 'Match.com', and has been dropping weight like mad before they hook up. He's purportedly Overseas, so we'll see if it's fo real when he returns. Her Weight Loss Regimen dictates little Drinking. Small miracles count. We'll take it.

On tap for today is more Garage Packing-up for the pending House move. And, perhaps a trip to a different Dog Park that has a Roofed Picnic Table to avoid direct Rainfall. Not my Gig...

'Red Rain' ~ Peter Gabriel ~ Live
-