View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 05:43 PM
  # 238 (permalink)  
tornrealization
01-14-2019

NYMets, my original class was Feb, 2014. There have been people who succeeded, those who didn't so much and post (me!), those who disappeared completely. I think sticking with a class that knows you is a good choice even with slips and relapses.

I started here again because an entire year went by and the 2014 thread is still alive, but I was starting over counting days and early sobriety issues while others where at 1 year sober marks, had way different sober stages. I still care about them and they happy I keep trying.

Also ever hear of string the days together? So like yes, you are on day 2, but you've strung together 64 days sober.

I know the Friday urges will pass, but whine. I knew hubby would be home late, sooooo. . . .blackouts blackouts blackouts. Fine, I went straight home. In 2008 I had months of sobriety, I remember weekends easing up but I abused Mountain Dew ha. I. Sober. I'm not liking my resolve being tested lately however.

This weekend, we are hiking. Even if it's raining. So have a sober weekend everyone!