Old 04-24-2015, 12:00 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  
LBrain

HaF - I wonder, do they get the eggs from mock chickens?

Mesa - agh! This happened before. A few months ago. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden it fixed itself and I just moved on. I checked the setup software, ip, lan address, and a bunch of stuff - printer is OFFLINE MF! I don't want to mess with it too much because I don't want to injure her connection to anything with only a couple more weeks left of school. She spends her life in front of the tube it seems. Why do we still call it a tube anyway?
In the meantime, it seems you have to set up an "account" for every single company you may want to offer your services to. And it also seems it is best to just create a profile/resume for every single position. I did speak to a very nice lady from HR in southwest region colorado river basin. We had a nice chat - she must have been bored today. Looks like the shotgun effect is how to find jobs in the .gov world. In the meantime I got an email from a bud with connections and an inside link to an agency that does not advertise but has high connections.
Looks like like I may have to sell my soul again soon. Regardless of anything, wherever I go they better have places to fish.