Old 04-24-2015, 06:24 AM
  # 399 (permalink)  
Gonnachange

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Have a great time, GC.
Originally Posted by soberwolf View Post
Have a nice dinner in Manhatten GC
Thanks, I did.

We had sushi for dinner and other than that we spent hours just walking around the city. My drink of choice was water and there was no mention of alcohol other than my friend mentioning that he has pretty much given up drinking. Since I wasn't going to suggest that we have any we both stuck with our waters and honestly it wasn't anything I really thought about. Going to a bar was never a consideration and the question of doing so never came up because it didn't fit in with the agenda of either of us. As I expressed in my previous post I woke up this morning refreshed and ready to meet the day's commitments; I've already gotten a coupe of hours of work done and later I'll be at the gym slinging some iron.

Tonight I'm going to a bar with my wife to see a friend's band play, but I'm not concerned that it's going to be a test of my resolve or give my AV an opportunity to overcome my sensibilities. I'm going to go, listen to music for couple of hours, and then we'll come home. I know I have a looooong way to go, but I've been on a roll the past few days am looking forward to building on that momentum.