View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 08:50 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Nowiamawas1026

I think I've also been in denial of the fact that he is an addict. It's hard to see and believe someone in my field, does this to themselves. Who knows the consequences, who sees the people come in and beg for narcotics...he's one of them. I know it effects people of all walks of life...

I know I should stay strong here, but he's acting crazy, his emotions go from 0-100, and he thinks that pot is ok, since again it's not his drug of choice, as well as the alcohol. I never gave him a hard time about the alcohol because he seemed to keep it in check, over the last two months it's gotten out of control. I left work one night to go to his place, he had not gone out, he was alone and was sooo drunk he couldn't even walk...I am making the right choice by walking away...right? Do you guys think his behavior towards these other vices are addictions as well like I suspect they have become? Keep in mind he is also still on 4mg of suboxone daily to deal with the opiate aspect....

Thank you guys, I've been talking to friends and family about all of this for the last year and a half, and though I love them, this has been way more beneficial for me <3